Sunday, March 29, 2009

A new beginning...

Last post was left half finished ... and since then I have been unable to post a blog, the resons are many but none can aboslve me of the lackadaisical approach to blogging. The events in the recent past provide rich fodder for blogging... however none or most of the events are not specific to life in cyprus so I was not sure if I should be blogging on it. But then this blog would be no more than a travel blog... which I do not intend to make it.



So from now on this one will consist all the nuggets from my life worth remembering while I would be posting a new blog which will be specific to travel in Cyprus. So keep a lookout on that one for it has some interesting stories and fascinating destinations. Check out the new blog at:http://devashish-cyprustrails.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment